I started Tree Spirit wellness in 2009 in New Orleans, Louisiana and we are now a team of 4 covering natural product sales, nutrition and wellness and business consulting for all things natural and organic. I have worked in the natural health channel since 1999 and have a great passion for it, we have the best stuff and the best people! We cover the areas of LA, MS, lower Alabama and parts of the Florida panhandle. I obtained my Bachelors in Nutrition in June of 2007 from Bastyr University in Seattle and studied herbal medicine there as well as previously in San Diego at the Self Heal school of Herbal studies. I co-owned Stay well health foods in San Diego followed by Bee well Vitamin Shoppe and Juice Goddess in Seattle while earning my degree in Holistic Nutrition. For nutrition consultations or any wholesale inquires contact me here or 206-617-1006. We look forward to working with you.
“Vegan does not mean missing a thing. Have your cake and eat it too!”
– Jehan Strouse:
- 1999 San Diego Self Heal School of Herbal Studies
- 1999- 2001 co- Owner of Stay Well health foods San Diego Ca
- 2003-2007 Bastyr University BSN Nutrition with minor in herbal sciences Seattle, WA
- 2004-2006 co-owner Bee Well Vitamin Shoppe and Juice Goddess
- 2007-2008 Natural Products Broker- Intuhealth. Seattle, WA
- 2008- present Tree Spirit Wellness Natural Products Broker
- 2008- present Owner Tree Spirit Wellness and Consulting
- 2010- current Ecopolitan Coordinator for Dr. Adiel Tel Oren..coordinating clinical lectures and skin clinics.
Jehan has been studying natural medicine for more than 20 years Health and Healing Coaching sessions.
You can book a session with her privately on this page and follow her daily inspirational messages on her Facebook page.
1 Hour Session with Jehan
Health & Healing Coaching Session with Jehan to be proactive in your own health and wellness. Through learning the ways to care for our sacred body temple we can clean out our system to have vitality restored as the body receives the nourishment it requires. “There are only two causes of disease…… Toxicity and being deficient in what the body requires for healing.” Quote by Dr. Gerson